Sounds really cool lol!

{ GaBBy's~FoRCe~SeRVeR~Administrator - GaBBy }

Report this post
 Post subject: Re: New ideas plz
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:25 am 

New Ideas :

• 1. Statues ontop of 3 big towers in CY
  • 2. Lightning striking statue by lower CY
  • 3. GFS Lounge ontop of big roof w/ tables, chairs, cantina, music, health shield.
  • 4.Trap on Pad w/Kyle's voice
  • 5. Secret Entrace/Teleporter and hidden door into Lounge
  • 6. Turrets to Guard Lounge
  • 7. Skybox with guns and stuff.
  • 8. Turrets on towers, al turets are auto, can't be client controlled.
  • 9. Unlimited Ammo for Fast Guns
  • 10. Invisible Walkway from White Roof to Lounge
  • 11. Gabbys Force On Street Wall
  • 12.Weener Roast by White Dome
  • 13.Big Fire w/Trees and chairs and a roof by Dome, fire can hurt you.
  • 14. Cheat Toggling
  • 15. 3 trees, 2 rocks at Pit by pad,
  • 16. Minibar with with white marble flooring in white building by pad
  • 17. Shield by big brown building near pit.
  • 18. Prison where large shield is in white building.
  • 19. Meteors and lightning about 15-30 mins in cy, lightning striking pilar thing.
  • 20.3 HP's near wall under pad by pit.
  • 21. Floor Texture in white building will be white stone.
  • 22. Remove shield from jail and put behind minibar w/bactas
  • 23. Switches next to doors near Minibar to open/close, all doors in white building.
  • 24. Tele window into jail
  • 25. large shields on pad sides
  • 26. Press Use to shield near street pillars in corner
  • 27. Press Use for Shield at main ffa cy corners.
  • 28. Walls near bridge are Brick textured
  • 29. CY street = Grass texture
  • 30. Bridge texture = Deathstar Black
  • 31. Replace bespin lights with Yavin CTF Lights
  • 32. Replace white walls by weenie roast with small Yavin bricks.
  • 33. maybe putting rebel symbol on left tower and putting empire symbol on right and then putting jk2 symbol on middle tower
  • 34. put bars and rocks and motd that says " gabby's wieeny roast !!" at the wieeny roast spot
  • 35.pool next to tree by wieeny roast spot
  • 36. motd that says " Gabby's Secret Room" next to the wieeny roast where the other statue is at, out of the bespin map, also put all weapons and bars and a couple of shield machines and health packs with one health canister, also people told me to add a door to the room like my lounge so people cant get in, so add a switch just like my lounge to that place.
  • 37. fix timing on the auto turrents so it dont lag people or server. and make sure that people dont all fire the turrents at same time, make it so only one can fire at a time so server dont lag.
  • 38. put the shield thingy on pad like forest house, also have a switch on the inside of pad so people can take it off and on at there will without anyone from outside messing with them. and also put it in gabby's lounge so we can control it too.
  • 39. make teleporter for the jail, like put a doom spot just like my telebox but on the other side that if i exec it that they fall right into the teleporter and go into the jail, the telebox ill be used for dooming or something else if we come up wit hit.
  • 40.open map up to maxium ucan open it
  • 41. add lava or acid under Gabby's Force but dont do it all the way to edge like make it from the wall to bout 1/4 out, not very far out
  • 42. put lava next to jail all the way in the back and then put an invisible wall halway where the top hole is so they have a 50 50 chance to live when they drop in. they could drop in and fall in lava with no chance to servive or fall into saftey
  • 43. add turrent to the right tower and it shoots people on that little area up there, also add tower by the 100 shield and it shoots people on that ledge thing next to pad by tele box
  • 44. when u open up map all the way it can go, leave a wall up to the Gabbys secret room so people cant drop into the scret room, same thing with my lounge
  • 45. Make it so people cant force pull or push while there outside lounge so people inside lounge dont get stuck in there force pull and push, its annoying lol, however, make it so you can grip someone who is outside the lounge.
  • 46. ok i have been told that when lightning strikes the statue that the circle area below it has an explosion that kills anyone near it lol not very big but enough so it kills someone, or maybe not an explosion something that kills them, the best that wont cause lag to the clients or server.
  • 47. ok this one was rly cool idea but lets c if its possible. ok this would be an admin thing, ok so what about admins being able to place invisible mines and dets, no one can c them except admins that r logged in with rcon, so maybe it can be a cmd that admins can use to turn them on but only admin users can use it =)
  • 48. ok this idea just came to me lol, ok when u remove the ice from that square i was thinkin what if u added ice on the edge edge where doom area is at LOL, so if someone jumps up on the edge they slip off to -1 LOL, and just that edge though, i dont want it everywhere, but all the way across dooming area!
  • 49. WAIT LOL, put ice on the downslop of the pad lol but only the 3 outer pieces so when they slip they -1 lol, so it would be like this / <-- ice _ <--- ice \ <--- ice, and only put it on the downslope not the flat part andonly the 3 outer pieces like i showed
  • 50. add a boon and force enlightenment dark and light in my secret room, make them infinite
  • 51. make sure all of the rooms of mine are secured so noobs and people cant just get in and do whatever they want, like have walls all the way around it and make it more protective so only admins can get in with either a cmd or something and only admins can let people in

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:26 am 
make the Edge where u doom ppl make it lava or something at the Bottom instead of Just sky

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:26 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

make a massive dick u can go inside and put a trigger @ the end of it, and wen u touch it U FLY OUT THE DICK LOLOLOOLOLOOL

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:27 am 

lmfao, not just taht but make it so when you shoot out, a bunch of white stuff comes shooting out too xDD

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:27 am 
Admin
Admin

matrik make sure u keep lookin at the list i have up there for the map

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:34 pm 
Admin
Admin

New saber colors - instead of the inside being white make it black, with the saber glow still the same, but in the saber trail put GFS

new saber sounds - Force sounds - Music - i have all the files besides jk2 music

color of force respawn bubble, ysalimari, force push pull, seeing, when grippin someone it has black in it just to make it look cooler, ect

i may have more ideas later on

Report this post
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:03 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

how about extend the map something like phanto or Tuxy did you know you get a cmd setviewpos (its possible 2 make it non cheat) and maby new respans and stuff also you can make a graffity textures xD to look like a graffity'd city or smthing lolz :D

] HauntedBlades~'."

Report this post
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:07 am 
Clan Member
Clan Member

i know another cool thing how about you can make flags in ffa_bespin :O its possible like in ctf you can cap them lolz idk if i find more crazy iddeas ill tell you own and make a longer saber :) its a hack http://conspiracyofsorrow.com/viewtopic.php?t=1151 like here :) ow and if you can it would be the gratest mood ever not for serv but for clients! RAGDOLL!!!!!!!!!! http://conspiracyofsorrow.com/viewtopic.php?t=1075 or in this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjVNX-hOFBw so awsome ! XD

] HauntedBlades~'."

Report this post
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:48 pm 
Admin
Admin

Sounds rly cool man lol, i like the ideas =) although nt fix blocks hacks hahaha

Report this post
Search for:
New Topic Locked  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next